Android users get a significant advantage – They can expand their storage and browse through their internal and external drive through a File Explorer. The Stock Android File Manager does not have many features and sometimes, It is not available on the phone. In this article, we are going to talk about The Top 10 Android File Managers!
There are a lot of file managers available in the market, and each of them has its pros and cons.We will try our best to find one which is the best for your phone!
ES File Explorer PRO (Paid) –
ES File Explorer is a big hit with over 100 Million Downloads but, It lacks some features and displays annoying advertisements, which is not worth it, and I feel ES File Explorer PRO is a better choice! Let’s take a look at some features.
- AD Free – No Annoying advertisements to disturb you!
- Easy Access – Access your Online Storage like DropBox, Google Drive from the sidebar quickly!
- ES File Explorer PRO Supports features like FTP, WiFi SMB, and WebDAV!
OI File Manager –
OI File Manager is the best Androihttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.openintents.filemanager&hl=end File Manager if you are looking for a basic and easy to use file manager. OI File Manager is a basic looking file manager but has some cool features!
Download The App
- Online Storage Accessibility – Access all your online storages like Google Drive with this file explorer!
- Easy to Use – It looks like the stock File Manager but has some cool features!
Astro File Manager –
Astro File Manager is another great file explorer in the market. Astro File Manager has a clean and straightforward UI. Here are some of the features.
- Best for managing online storages with the system’s storage.
- Clean and straightforward User-Interface.
Amaze File Manager –
Amaze File Manager is an excellent file manager! The best thing about this file manager is that it helps you navigate throughout the system easily! Let’s have a look at some features.
- Easy to Navigate – You don’t need to open various folders to get to a recently accessed location as in the sidebar, You can browse through the newly accessed folders.
- Clean UI.
ER Explorer –
Best File Manager if you have flat space because ER File Explorer is a very lightweight file manager with basic capabilities.
- Basic UI
X-Plore File Manager –
X Plore File Manager will be the best choice for you! It comes with a lot of interesting things. X-Plore File Manager comes with many features.
- Two-Pane Browsing System
- Creating Zip Files and Unzipping files.
- LAN And web storage features.
Total Commander –
Total Commander is made for you if you love basic UI with a lot of features!
- Two-Pane Browsing System
- Root Functions, FTB Capabilities.
Ghost Commander –
Ghost Commander is inspired by Total Commander but is somehow different.
- Different and unique UI.
- Root Functions, FTP Capabilities
Gira File Manager –
Gira File Manager is for the people who just want a basic file explorer. Here are some of the features.
- Built in media gallery
- cloud support
AntTek Explorer X –
AntTek File Explorer X is a great file explorer loaded with some extraordinary features. Let’s have a look at some of them.
- Two-Pane Interface for easy drag and drop capabilities.
- Supports Cloud Management, FTP capability, and remote desktop streaming.
So guys here is the end of our list. Stay Tuned for more articles!!